RONIN CAME TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY!!!!!!! WOOTS!!
THE 98.7FM ROADSHOW TOTALLY ROCKED!!!
GOSH.
I NEVER EXPECTED OUR TEACHERS TO ORGANISE SUCH STUFF.
JUMPING AND SCREAMING AND SWEATING.
OH AND.............
THE BAND PROMOTER WAS CUTE TOO!!!!!!! YAYNESS!!!!
HAHA.
THIS IS THE LIFE.unfortunately good things dont last.
I GOT BACK MY REPORT BOOK!!!
OH HURRAY.
I FAILED ALMOST EVERYTHING.
BOOS.
I AM DEAD.
:((
im really tired of everything.
i dun wanna have anything more to do with you.
i dun like the fact that i hate you, unlike how you seem to be enjoying it.
i wanna say that CFC was supposed to be cell grp. not a clique.
we have drifted from, contorted and twisted the mere reason for the existance of CFC.
i dun care if you pull out, or if i pulled out, or if anyone of us pulled out.
because the fact remains that we have DESTROYED CFC.
so there's no meaning to it anymore.
pulling out would simply be no different from not even being part of it in the first place.
DANCING WITH BLACK MARIA.
i miss the bo-lawers. :((