had bio test today. amaths and ss tmr. have the teachers nth to btr to do?!
bio was average. hope i pass.
taking a break from TRYING to mug.
i seriously dunno whether it's my problem or yours. do you know how irritated i get when im with you? you're always trying to domineer everything. im so sick of it. for once, just shuddup alright. and you sure do have a big ego. goshness. i cant stand you anymore.
im sorry sab. (:
i finally finished replying dearie's letter. gosh it took me like so long. OOPS. im sorry i replied so late! (: i had recess with mandy today. FINALLY. (:
CHEER UP XIWEN! (: it'll be fine in the end okie? (: <3!
I LOVE MICHELLE NG! (: GOSH IT'S AMAZING HOW MUCH YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND HOW ALIKE WE ARE. I REALLY DUNNO WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU. <3!