EXAMS ARE OVER!!! WOOHOO!!I've been waiting for this day. The final nod from Mr Sng after confirming that all the scripts were handed in, was probably the most eagerly anticipated gesture for all the Lit students. haha. IT WAS A SIGNIFICANT moment I tell you. (:
Yeah and I had a helluva rocking good time today. Swen, Rach, Sab and I cabbed down to Gardens for lunch first. And my, I tell you, this has gotta be the funniest cab ride I've ever taken. The driver was so darn funny. He had so many E.Q jokes that were kinda on the lame side. But I have no right to complain 'cos I couldn't even get a single one right. urgh. And NO, this DOES NOT mean I have low E.Q. NO WAY okie. ((:
Gardens market had our favourite stalls closed okie. :(( ohwells.
-skipskipskip-
Swen hadta leave after lunch 'cos of some prefect thingy. POOR GIRL. I tell you, it is such a cruel thing to have after-school exams after exams okie.
IT'S ABSURD...
IT'S CRAZY...
IT'S UNHEARD OF...
IT'S CEDAR.
goodness. So anyway, Rach, Sab and I went to VivoCity to walk around and BOY did we see so much good stuff! We were so spoilt for choice. (: But you go without parents, you return without the good stuff. ohwells. Then we headed for Plaza Singapura and bought more food and earrings. After that, we went to hougang mall to buy KFC before heading to Rach's house. Basically we covered every shopping mall along the purple line except for Heartland Mall and Compass Point.
Now, where was I? Oh yes, Rach's house. Again, we pigged out like mad. AND AND AND. We watched THE LONGEST YARD and SHE'S THE MAN! :D :D :D GOODNESS BOTH SHOWS ARE SO FUNNY! But I got really agitated when watching The Longest Yard. Seriously, the prisoners deserve more credit than they're given okie. And I can't believe Caretaker died like that. URGH. UNGER IS SUCH A _______ PERSON! *beeps* hehehe.
And I think Amanda Bynes is so humorous. She has such a candid personality. Thumbs-up for her. My cousin thinks she's HOT. BOYS. haha.
So anyway, I'm back home now and already the fatigue is starting to settle in. BUT. I just remebered that I hafta search for recipes on the web for my uncle's birthday. Why I volunteered to bake and why my relatives agreed to let me, I really wouldn't know. I think both parties were'nt thinking. I tell you, my parents are gonna end up paying huge sums of hospital bills. Take it from someone who got a C6 for Home-econs. TWICE. Oh trust me when I say my relatives are NOT in safe hands. HEHE.
Anyway, my room is gonna get re-painted so my hands are gonna be real full this week. Plus I gotta plan for worship this Saturday and bake scones by this Sunday. EEKS. I better get started.
Oh and YES. A special message for a special friend who's halfway across the globe now.
MY DEAREST MICHY I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH! cliche as it seems, it's true.
LOVE YOU LOADS! COME BACK SOON! ((:zcpaokie that's all. ((:
SWEN! YOU WERE MISSED! <3![Dad] So how was Lit today?[Me] Oh, it was like being back in Kindergarten!haha.
*Only pure Lit students will get it. (:
It's the song of the redeemed rising from the African plain.