I wanna say that I love both my Rachels very much.
I LOVE YOU RACHEL TAN BOON TENG!My SO VERY PRETTY HEART-BREAKING darlinggg!
YES YES I LOVE YOU SIMPLY FOR THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A GREAT FRIEND.
And always will be.
And for the fact that we're telepathic and HAVE GREAT TASTE IN GUYS! hoho.
And no matter how many squabbles we have, we always come out strong from them!
YAYY!
I LOVE YOU LIKE ALL THE STARS IN THE UNIVERSE!
*huggggs you tight*
and to my other Rachel.
I LOVE YOU TOO RACHEL ONG WEI-LIN!Another pretty pretty girl.
The one whom I share EVERYTHING with, cry over the phone with, and laugh over crazy things with.
YOU HAVE BEEN AN AWESOME FRIEND.
One that I wanna have all the way to the end!
I LOVE YOU LIKE ALL THE STRAIGHT FRINGE GIRLS IN THE WORLD!
hahah.
*squeezes you tight*
It feels nice letting my best friends know how much I love them.
(: