I've suddenly realised how imprtant love is.
And how much I've taken it for granted.
It's not fair that while I get the liberty of loving and being loved, I throw that privilege away.
Yes, a privilege. It is a privilege to be loved.
One that I've been taking for granted.
I see now how much some of us crave for that love that brings much more then a warm, tingly feeling to your spine.
Th kind of love that makes you feel safe, secure.
The kind that lets you know how precious you are, how important you are.
The love of one's family.
I have the privilege of experiencing that love, that beautiful freedom.
And I wonder how many people are as blessed to be able to experience that love.
It's not fair the way I'm reciprocating this love.
Sure I love my family.
But the way God has asked me to love them?
No, I haven't done that.
But from now onwards, I'm gonna try.
I love all of you.And I've realised now the true meaning of worship.
Yes, I admit that I was feeling spiteful because of the last time.
You guys didn't help at all.
But yet you got the credit.
No. It wasn't credit I wanted.
It was just credit I didn't want you guys to have.
You guys didn't deserve it.
But then who actually deserves every good thing that comes their way?
Certainly not me either.
I'm gonna do worship again this time.
I'm gonna stop feeling so spiteful.
I'm gonna stop trying to cook up some petty revenge plan to get back at you guys.
I was going about this all wrong.
If you guys wanna help, you're welcome to.
Otherwise, it's just gonna be between the Lord and I.
I'll worship Him. And this time, for the right reasons.
Holy is the Lord, God Almighty