Thank you to all those who asked me to get well soon and showed much appreciated concern for me during these two days.
Thank you:
Rachel Tan
Rachel Ong
Sabby
SWEN
Tiffy
Xiwen
Guojun
And if I missed out your name, THANK YOU TOO! (:
oh and of course, I owe WONGMUNHUA a.k.a TIFFY a BIG apology.
MY DEAREST MUNHUATONGXUE, I am soooo soooorrrryyy for like leaving you to walk in to school all alone these past two days. I'll get well soon and we can start our daily walk-in to school again okayy? Thanks for your sms girl! LOVEYOU! <333!
Today, on the 101106, at 10am-thereabouts, I broke my clear record of not breaking any lab apparatus.
I broke the freaking test tube during bio practical!
NO, not because I was boiling it, not because I dropped it due to slippery fingers or whatever other stupid reasons, NO.
I BROKE IT WHILE SCRUBBING IT OKAY!
oooommmmmgggg.
I freaking broke a test tube with my own bare hands and now, the brush is still in it.
Needless to say, Mr Lim was apalled.
I am so sorry my dear school for wasting like a few dollars of your money to replace the test tube, I am sorry Mr Lim for leaving you with the arduos task of trying to get the brush outta the broken test tube.
ANDDD.
I AM SORRY MR TEST TUBE AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY.
Sorry that you had to go this way. But I'll never forget that 1hr where you served me, my yeast solution and benedict's solution well.
THANK YOU MR TEST TUBE.
and nowwww.
I am going back to bed.
(:
signed, sealed, delievered, I'm yours.