aiyahhhhh. since the whole world wants me to update, i shall do it. but seriously arh. i have nth to say. haha.
okay so we've been on a 5-0 winning streak for tournament so far. but honestly, i think we should still buck up. OH YES. MY D.D.P I LOVE YOU LAAAAA OKAY. see la told you we could do it right! just like how we did it in sec2! IM GLAD WE'RE BACK TGT IN ACTION AGAIN! (: eh I wanted to play pilot pen with you this year! REALLY. SORRRRYYY OKAY. :(( nvm la we know we kick ass anw! HAHA. wah see i dedicated this para to you. QUICK SAY THANK YOU. :D
I SUDDENLY MISS MY DEAREST PUDDING&PIE. aiyohhhh. i think i'm mad. haha. I LOVE YOU MY FUNNY BLUETOOTH! we scare each other. ((:
EH PANDA YOU MUST KEEP YOUR PROMISE OKAYYYY. :D
anw im officially the PRO-EST at keeping secrets man! TO THE MAX ARH. *winks at mojo and py* ((:
HAHA I THINK THIS POST IS SO ABSTRACT. aiyah anything la at least i updated.